Voice & Data Solutions
Telecommunications, information exchange over varying distances via electronic means, can refer to voice, data and video transmission. These data exchanges are transmitted via telephones, fiber optics, satellites, radio, television, the internet or even telegraphs.
TELEPHONE SYSTEMS & VOICEMAIL
No matter the size of your company, every business needs a phone system. Aardvark prides itself on being the phone system supplier that will make your business run smoothly. Telephony needs vary according to each company’s organizational structure, customer service perspective, call frequency, the number of facilities and location variances, and other factors.
Aardvark technicians are knowledgeable and experienced in the full gamut of telephony equipment and can assist with all of the following:
- Voicemail Systems
- Unified Messaging
- Speed Dial & Programming
- Call Management & Call Forwarding
- Paging & Intercom Systems
- Hold/Transfer Functions
- Call Recording
- Mobile Integration
- Long Distance
- Conference Calls
- Caller ID
Aardvark can help you navigate all of the complicated choices involved in deciding what system your organization needs. Consider the following when preparing to contact us:
- How many desk and/or wall phone units will you need?
- How many different phone lines do you need?
- Does your business operation in various locations? Are those locations near to each other or far apart?
- Do you need the ability to communicate with team members in multiple areas of your facility?
- Are there any current telephony systems or equipment that you want to keep?
- Will a traditional phone line work for you or do you need to consider VoIP or a hybrid system?
- Do you have an IT professional on staff to maintain and update your system or will you need a maintenance contract? Aardvark can be as involved as you wish.
These notification systems act as an emergency management tool that can provide pre-recorded or live instruction to building occupants in the case of an emergency. Often the notification system is tied into the phone system, which is integrated with an overhead speaker network throughout the building.
There is no one perfect network design for every company. Determining how your communications systems will work is involved and highly tailored to your specific needs. The final network design is determined by answering these questions:
- How large are the distances you will need to send and receive data?
- How many people will need to be on the network?
- Will your teams need to access information wirelessly or from remote locations?
- Will they all share data openly or do they need closed networks within larger open networks?
- What type of data will you need to share?
- Do you have an IT team that will monitor and maintain the network?
- Does your current network support your company data needs now and into the future?
Designing and installing a telecom network is a detailed process. Aardvark is able to customize solutions specifically for your business, and we also can maintain networks, troubleshoot network issues, and service equipment. Technicians are available 24/7 and we never take longer than 2 hours to respond.
Learn more about our Network Cabling services here.